Saturday

signs

Things that indicate I'm getting better:
  1. My eye sockets don't hurt.
  2. The sitting up to lying down ratio is more socially acceptable.
  3. No alternating feelings of being broiled alive & having shivering goosebumps.
  4. Taking a shower & brushing my teeth don't seem quite so daunting.
  5. I care deeply that instead of looking like this when I'm ill:













Unplucked eyebrows, yes. Pretty nightgown & flawless complexion? No.



...I look more like this:












Except I'm lying down, and not smiling. Plus my hair is shorter.

6 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Why do I feel that #5 on this list and weird fact #5 about you from earlier this month may be connected?

stephanie said...

Jenn...Cue creepy Exorcist music. I am skipping Sunday School tomorrow! Uh oh.

katydidnot said...

eeewwwww ew ew
and yay you!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

This plague you speak of - it scares me so.

Are you still going to be the hostess with the mostest (coughing) tomorrow night or shall I plan to view the oscars over satellite feed?

Please take care.

Moxy Jane said...

Welcome back to the land of the living! Just in time for the BIG NIGHT! See you on the red carpet! Could I fit in just ONE more exclamation point?!

AngelConradie said...

heh heh... feel better quicklike!