Friday

it's winter break! tra la la!

Friday Fill-In time ~

1. Snow snow snow snow (it's my mantra for the next few days...).

2. I'm looking forward to sleeping in (!!!) and spending time with my kids in their classrooms.

3. My man is the best husband ever! (Sappy, I know, but it's the holidays. And I want a back rub).

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Dick VanDyke Show. I watched reruns every morning during the summer.

5. I'm done with feeling guilty (and perpetuating guilty feelings in others).

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is egg nog & Christmas lights at night.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dressing up & going out with my man, tomorrow my plans include a haircut (possibly something new - I've got some time to work with it before going back to school), and Sunday, I want to enjoy the Christmas service at church.

No comments: