Friday

oh yes it is that day

1. Idle hands are not paying proper attention.

2. I love lots of good-smelling stuff in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when I'm falling into bed.

4. The last tea I drank was my beloved Raffles Morning tea.

5. I like to relax some, plan some, play a lot in the Summer.

6. My mother always said many things that made me cringe (but I still love her, with plugged ears).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my students' Art Show & my kids' school carnival, tomorrow my plans include scoring big at the community garage sale, haircut & highlights, then friend Dave's birthday on the town, and Sunday I want to celebrate our PTA volunteers with a potluck.

Friday Fill-Ins, they're good for you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haircut and hightlights sounds wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!

Moxy Jane said...

Wow, looks like a bang-up week-end ahead! Enjoy.

~Swankymama said...

Busy Saturday! Have fun!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I love my bed each and every night.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I just missed you on the phone last night. Bummer it was a no-go. Greg had just got home.

Then I remembered Dave's party and the potluck; more fun ahead.

:) Here's to Friday. It's here, It's here, It's here.

Janet said...

i need a haircut and highlights in the WORST way!

Jeanne Elle said...

#3 - sleeeep.... ahhhh!!! I'm tired right now, and it's not even dinner time!!